I requested off work for this particular weekend way back in May. Mark and I will be driving to Virginia today to spend time with my family. My dad’s birthday is Saturday and my oldest sister’s birthday is Sunday, so there will be a lot of celebrating going on. We also have tickets to see the Avett Brothers in concert and I am super excited! It will be a quick trip, but if all goes as planned we will get to see both sets of grandparents and some very good friends. And of course those crazy parents and siblings of mine.
Here are some things I’ve enjoyed across the web this week:
- The Underground New York Public Library
- These dresses from Anthropologie: one and two. They look so comfortable and perfect for hot summer temperatures.
- My dream sunglasses. Even though they are really cute, I can’t afford to pay that much for sunglasses considering how I usually treat them. I’m afraid they would be broken by day two. They’re pretty though, don’t you think?
- Evening Edition: my new go-to site for news. I love it’s clean, simplistic layout.
- I loved this post from elephantine. It makes me want to carry my camera around more often.
- 10 Places to Get Inspired. I love this! I think it would be fun to track down these ten places in a bunch of different cities.
- Are you on Jux? I just created my own page and it’s been fun! I love the layout and that it’s simple to use.
- And, finally, I’ve been enjoying this blog lately.
I hope your weekend is fun and exciting! I’ll be back next week with pictures.