This weekend has been a long time coming. I’ve been thinking about it since Monday and craving it since Wednesday. It has been a long week and I am more than ready for a few days off. On Saturday, Mark and I are planning on tubing down the river with a few friends. It will be the second time we’ve been this summer, but nothing is more relaxing and “summer-y” then floating down a river.
The rest of the weekend I will spend in Athens with my sister, as she moves the last few boxes into her new house. My parents are also coming down to help with the move. We’re hoping to take them to dinner one night at Transmetropolitan or some other local Athens spot. Since there are only a few more weekends left before school starts, I am trying to thoroughly enjoy these last few summer weekends as much as I can. Enjoy the moment. That’s my motto for this weekend.
Here are a few things I’ve enjoyed this week:
- A Colorblock tote // with school starting soon, these type bags are my new favorite thing
- Isleta bedding
- A beautiful August calendar
- Fiesta style potting // I love the unique sizes of recycled cans. Also I’ve been on a succulent kick lately, so these were right up my alley.
- Peanut Butter & Honey Cupcakes // I need these in my tummy.
- This blog // I have been devouring this blog. They have some really great content and advice.
- This interview
- Everygirl’s Fashion Essentials
- A very useful guide on tightening text
Image from here