Some things I read:
- The Point of Exclamation // As a journalism student, I’ve heard more times than I can count that exclamation points are BAD BAD BAD. I thought this article was funny.
- Tips for Laying out Blog Posts
- A love story
Some pretty things I looked at:
- A little summer birthday party // So peaceful and cozy looking
- A little film of New Orleans // I’ve always wanted to visit New Orleans, but after watching this beautiful little film I want to go tomorrow!
Some cool things I want to do:
- 70 things to do
- Hand-paint my own curtains
- Fruit & vegging stamping // A quick and easy way to snazz up a scarf.
- Cotton & Leather purse DIY // I have yards of unused fabric laying around perfect for this little project. Kelsey will be doing all the sewing though, as I’m completely useless when it comes to a sewing machine.
Some things I fell in love with:
- Smile and Wave’s neatly organized office closet // I never knew chalkboard paint came in such beautiful colors.
- Jack’s Red Barn // I’ve found so many little treasures in this shop.
- A new-to-me blog // Discovered after reading this love story. I’m hooked!
- Summer in a box